Sunday, January 8, 2012

Polly and Picasso - what a pair!

These two little charmers - Polly and Picasso - are available for adoption. I know, I know - this is Four Seasons Quilt Shoppe, right? So where are the quilts? I'm taking a little "sabatical" from the quilt making to relax and just do nothing (well . . . not exactly, but at least not quilt) for a while. And while I'm relaxing, I'm continuing to foster kitties until we can find great homes for them all.

This pair are half of a four-kitten litter, and because little Miss Polly needed an attitude adjustment (she was quite snarly in her cage during adoptions), I offered to bring them to my house where Ginger Cookie gave Polly a much needed talking-to. I must say it worked 'cause she's not snarly anymore, doesn't try to beat up on her brother and is quite a sweet girl now. Polly (the tuxedo), and Picasso (aka, the cow kittie) are like two peas in a pod - they sleep together, play rough with each other, and constantly follow me around the house. Now . . . if I could only get them to help me clean . . . But they need good homes, and are available for adoption (contact me at wendy.altman@windstream.net) if you're interested in learning more . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy, Thank you for your lovely comment - I'm really glad you liked our Drunken Duck post! It's such a great hotel, you should definitely try to visit while you're in the Lake District. If you're a Beatrix Potter fan you can actually visit her house, Hilltop, where she wrote the books. It's absolutely brilliant!! At the moment we're not selling in any shops, just online. You can see our full range at www.higlandangel.co.uk - we do ship to the US! Charlotte :)