Monday, October 24, 2011

Country Living Fair 2011

Country Living Fair in Atlanta was absolutely the best show I've ever done! I sold 21 quilts in three days, which is a personal best for me! This wonderful event was held at Stone Mountain Park, and it was the perfect setting for Fall - great color on the trees, cool breezes (okay, it was COLD in the early mornings), and delightful customers. If you bought a quilt from me, thank you for supporting me in my craft, and I hope you enjoy your quilt as much as I enjoyed making it for you!

As you can see from the booth photo (above), most of my quilts were Halloween or Fall themed, door banner or wall hanging in size, and full of bright autumn colors to make you smile!

I enjoyed myself so much that I've already completed the application for Country Living Fair's next show - in Austin, TX. I even bought a pair of boots to kick-start my creative juices - the boots have peace signs inside of hearts - I'll have to include a photo in my next blog so you can see how great they are!

On November 4 & 5, I'll be at Holiday Marketplace at the Gainesville (GA) Civic Center, with holiday quilts, with some fall quilts thrown in for good measure, too. Please stop by and say "hello" - this is always a fun show, and the Preview Night (tickets are still available - see my website's Show Schedule for contact information)

No comments: